In order to provide zero-fee trading, the Digitex Futures platform must rely on other methods to generate revenue. One of these methods is the Digitex Treasury. The Digitex Treasury is a scheduled release of 10,000,000 DGTX tokens every three months which are available to buy directly from the Digitex Team. This release has been setup as a Smart Contract, which means to buy these tokens, you simply send Ether from your private wallet and DGTX will automatically be sent back. It is vital that you DO NOT do this from an exchange account wallet. This should only be done from a personal storage wallet.
Buying from the Digitex Treasury is an ultra-fast and convenient solution, especially for those who want to buy DGTX in large quantities to avoid slippage or for those who simply want to help support the team and continue to finance zero-fee trading. To buy from the Digitex Treasury:
1. You must first navigate to the Digitex Futures website. In the top right corner of the Home Screen you will see ‘Buy DGTX’.
2. This will bring you to the Treasury Home Page where you will see information about the Treasury, the Release Schedule and how many DGTX are still available from the current release. To buy from the Treasury – Click ‘Buy DGTX Tokens’.
3. You will see the following disclaimer. If you agree, check both boxes.
4. The ‘Buy DGTX’ button will highlight in blue to indicate it is active. Click ‘Buy DGTX’.
5. You will now be presented with the Digitex Treasury Smart Contract Address and DGTX token information. Highlight and copy this address.
6. In your personal wallet, send the desired amount of ETH to this address. Once the Digitex Treasury receives your ETH, it will automatically send the equivalent amount of DGTX to your private wallet.